Honolulu, HI, USA 96819
The Controller provides direction and control of all financial functions; as a member of the management team, the Controller is actively involved in company operation, and supports and achieves goals of Helping Hands Hawaii. The Controller directs the activities of the Accounting Department; records and maintains inventory control; reviews and updates plans, monitors contracts, and insurance coverage, and provides additional supervision of Representative Payee-related accounting functions. Complies with company code of ethics, confidentiality practices, HIPAA, safety and all other policies and procedures.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration.
- Three (3) years of progressively responsible job-related experience where knowledge and abilities have been demonstrated.
- Working knowledge of the principles, procedures, standards, practices and trends in the areas of finance, budgeting, accounting, and business management, and knowledge of the principles and practices of effective supervision.
- Requires demonstrated analytical skills and basic knowledge of computer operation and accounting software.
- Requires knowledge of federal/state law and county regulations, principles and practices of non-profit’s fiscal responsibilities.
- Valid Driver’s license and willingness to use properly insured car.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Three (3) years of progressively responsible non-profit financial management experience.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
13 total views, 1 today