NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Be A Part Of What’s Trending At Today’s Chili’s.
Make Money. Grow Your Career. Be a Chilihead.
Our Heart of House Team Members are responsible for setting the pace for a great shift, every shift. They provide dependable, fast service that is absolutely Chili’s. If you take pride in great team work and want to make money while growing your career with a flexible schedule, then we want to hear from you!
We are seeking fun, outgoing, and high-energy individuals to join our team.
About the Job
- Properly learn and execute all of our recipe procedures
- Maintains cleanliness throughout kitchen
- Follow company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Communicate ticket times to Team Members
- Keep food orders flowing continuously from the kitchen
- Fast hiring process
- Make money with a flexible schedule
- Great opportunities for growth
- Great Team atmosphere and culture
- Friendly, warm, and caring demeanor with Team Members
- Thinks and acts quickly in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Prior experience preferred in similar food and beverage service and food preparation positions
What makes a good job, a great job
- Team Member dining program
- Referral bonuses
- Health benefits
- Career growth
- Education credits
- Flexible online scheduling for family, 2nd jobs, school, and life
- Highly competitive earnings opportunities
Chili’s was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then, we’ve boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day. Our Team Members work in a positive environment that is committed to our Purpose to Connect, Serve, and Give to Create the Best Life.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
118 total views, 1 today