Part-Time CUSTODIAN AT DHHL KAPOLEI
Pre-Employment Requirements: Pass Background Check, Drug Test and Post-offer Physical Exam
- Responsible for maintaining the overall neat and professional appearance, satisfactory cleanliness and sanitary condition of all floors, restrooms areas, facilities at the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands office in Kapolei, Hawaii.
- Must be comfortable with operating common custodial equipment and various powered custodial equipment such as floor buffers, auto scrubbers, wet vac, leaf blowers, etc.
- Skilled in working independently and as a team.
- Skilled in consistently following through with task completion/assignments.
- Responsible of checking restrooms every 30 minutes, ensuring trash receptacles are emptied, paper products and soap are replenished as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining clean walkways and sidewalks at DHHL Kapolei Office.
- Responsible to ensure floors/carpets are kept dry, clean and free of debris, etc.
- Responsible to clean up spills or broken items, or other unsafe unsanitary conditions in the DHHL Kapolei Office within 5 minutes of notification by the DHHL personnel.
- Must be able to interact with co-workers, supervisors, managers, DHHL Kapolei Office leadership team, DHHL Kapolei Office workers and DHHL Kapolei Office customers.
- Custodial experience helpful but not required. We are willing to train.
- Must be able to pass a post-offer background check, physical, and drug screening.
Status / Days / Hours
- Status: Full-time and Part-time shifts available (Flexible)
- Days: Monday thru Friday and Saturdays as needed for periodic cleaning
- Time: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm (1/2 hour to 1-hour Unpaid Lunch-break)
- No service on Federal and State Holidays
- $12 per hour (State Minimum Wage)
- Medical & Dental coverage*
- Paid Federal and State Holidays, Sick Leave and Vacation after 1 year of continuous employment. *
55 total views, 2 today