Full-Time Cybersecurity Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Na Ali’i is looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer to ensure the Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency’s applications, systems and networks satisfy cybersecurity requirements. This includes planning, implementing and maintaining controls to ensuring the availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and nonrepudiation of computers, applications, systems and networks for our customer. This position is located at Pearl Harbor Hickam, Hawaii.
Job Duties Include: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management, and/or the customer, may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Serve as focal point for information assurance findings.
- Plan, implement and maintain cybersecurity activities and controls.
- Perform an assessment of applications and environments to determine the activities needed to meet DOD cybersecurity requirements.
- Analyze systems, networks, and applications to remediate system findings across client networks in accordance with USCYBERCOM, DOD guidance to include Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), and industry best practices
- Maintain, monitor and analyze HBSS Systems
- Assess, plan, implement and maintain controls needed to maintain certified and accredited systems in accordance with DODI 8510.01 – Risk Management Framework (RMF), and applicable DOD, NIST, and current industry regulations and standards.
- Support system security testing, audits and generation of remediation and mitigation plans.
- Perform risk analysis on assigned computer systems and applications for network lifecycle and manage communications with internal/external customers.
Skills/Qualifications: Self-motivated and self-monitoring, exceptional oral and written communications, technical communication, problem solving, and multi-tasking.
Education and Experience: Four years of professional experience in cybersecurity. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information System Security Engineering or a related technical field from an accredited institution may be substituted for professional experience. This position requires a professional certification in compliance with 8570 IAM I (CAP, GSLC, Security+ CE).
Experience with the Department of Defense and/or NIST Security Standards for the development of RMF compliant network systems for accreditation by DISA is also highly desirable. Documented experience with Cloud based systems, the implementation of security overlays, and the preparation of authority to connect (ATC) and authority to operate (ATO) documentation is highly desirable.
Clearance: Must be U.S. Citizen.This position requires an active TS security clearance, TS/SCI preferred.
Na Ali’i Is Proud to Be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
107 total views, 1 today