Part-Time Data Sourcing Specialist
Hiring Data Sourcing Specialist for a growing RegTech company which provides daily regulatory updates in a clean, vetted format to a wide array of institutions and companies. We use proprietary technology and processes to gather and structure regulatory data, and then enrich that data with knowledge from our regulatory experts.
Our Data Sourcing Specialist’s responsibilities will include:
- Assessing data websites for complexity
- Setting up web scrapers
- Fixing broken scrapers
- Database management
- Supporting data cleansing and editing needs
- Supporting a wide variety of other firm initiatives
We are a lean and highly effective firm with a large pipeline of customers and an extensive roadmap. Help us take our firm to the next level! Ideally you bring to the table:
- Well-developed knowledge of web-scraping and data collection methods and the technical skills for execution
- MySQL software application knowledge and Scripting experience
- Ability to define and build sustainable processes
- A desire to understand the information within the data you are collecting
- Excellent team skills
- Desire to contribute to the development of a world-class firm
- The ability to operate in a Start-up environment where funds are limited but energy and opportunity are overflowing!
This is a remote part-time position. Must be available to work 11-3pm HST Monday through Friday. Starting pay is $20/hour.
Interested candidates please submit a cover letter and resume to: Jobs1@RegAlytics.ai
26 total views, 1 today