1) Click on view positions
2) Click on Honolulu on the interactive job map
3) Click on “17 opening at this location”
4) Select a position & apply
5) Create/register a new account
WALK INS – Mon, Wed, Fri 5pm- 8pm/ Sat 11am-2pm
Please email to schedule an appointment!
***If you have any questions, please contact us via email or phone!***
Email ANYTIME – email@example.com
Call (808) 589-2215 Mon, Wed, Fri 5pm-10pm / Sat 11am-6pm!
DISHWASHER POSITION SNAPSHOT: The Dishwasher position is vital to the overall cleanliness of the building and safety of our Guests and staff. Our Dishwasher staff is responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, and properly storing all dishes, flatware, utensils and kitchenware.
***PAY RANGE: $12-$13 per hour***
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
• Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
• Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
• Uses all chemicals properly in the correct quantities for safety and cost control.
• Safely and correctly operates all equipment.
• Cleans and sanitizes all dishware, flatware and glassware.
• Carefully sorts all dishware and flatware to ensure none are lost or disposed of.
• Cleans and sanitizes kitchen pots, pans and utensils.
• Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
• Carefully handles all glassware and dishware to eliminate breakage.
• Empties all trash in the kitchen and cleans and maintains trash cans.
• Assists the other kitchen staff members with pressure point relief during the shift as needed.
• Assists with line maintenance, sweeping and clearing dirty dishes.
• Assists with some prep and banquet items as directly by management.
• Cleans and maintains kitchen and dish areas, floors, walls and drains.
• Assists in the maintenance of kitchen storage areas, cleanliness and stocking.
• Cleans and maintains all mats.
• Assists other Team Members as needed or when business needs dictate.
• Must be disciplined and self-motivated.
• Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat, clean, and professional at all times.
STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the Team Member will regularly be required to:
• Work days, nights and/or weekends as required.
• Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
• Read and write handwritten notes.
• Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
• Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
• Walk or stand 100% of shift.
• Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this position.
660 total views, 1 today