Arcadia Retirement Residence
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- The first accredited Continuing Care Retirement Community in Hawaii
- Great team environment & benefits
- Join our growing family!
We are seeking a Dishwasher to join our Dining Services Department. The position is Full Time (40 hours per week), working various days/shifts as scheduled throughout the week and weekend.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains kitchen work areas, food service equipment and utensils in a clean and orderly condition.
- Cleans, organizes, and sanitizes all food service equipment, work surfaces, utensils, and all work areas including refrigerators, dish machine, floors, mats and drains according to cleaning schedule and infection control policies and procedures.
- Maintains equipment temperature logs
- Receives, checks-in, dates and stocks all deliveries as needed
- Assists cooks with preparation of meals as needed
- Sorts trash and recyclables and disposes them in designated containers
The Successful Applicants must have:
- High School or GED diploma preferred
- The flexibility to work various days/times as needed and at Management’s discretion
Apply online HERE
and see all of our available positions at www.arcadia.org/jobs
183 total views, 1 today