NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
$16 per hour
Make an impact at The Islander Group. Join our dedicated team and receive a competitive compensation package including 401K, medical, dental, vision, and drug coverage, free parking and paid time off.
The Islander Group is Hawaii’s premier distribution company. We supply Hawaii retail stores with thousands of products across the state. Locally owned and operated, we’re proud of our steady growth, and of our winning team that makes it happen!
Join our team of professional, punctual employees who deliver products to Hawaii’s retailers statewide. We have an immediate opening and competitive compensation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hours are Monday – Friday, 6:30am to 3:00pm
- Prepare the daily driver delivery schedule/ routing plan and driver delivery packets to ensure that all routes, deliveries and/ or pickups are properly scheduled, staffed and executed.
- Maintain an accurate daily dispatch board and communications capability with drivers to ensure operations’ situational awareness.
- Monitor fleet movement and driver location to ensure timely delivery, cost effectiveness and safety.
- 18 years of age minimum with high school diploma or equivalent
- Delivery experience is a plus
- Pass pre-employment tests, including drug test
- Capable of lifting, pushing, pulling 50+ lbs.
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving abstract
- Neat in appearance, good verbal communication skills
- Dependable, efficient, punctual
- Team player with ability to work productively with a wide range of people
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting at $16.00/hour
- 401K plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Drug
- Paid Time Off Plan
- Free parking
107 total views, 4 today