Part-Time Early Morning Merchandiser
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
RMSI is the leading professional retail merchandising company in the US with over 12,000 employees and growing every day. Our company success is attributed to hard-working associates who value honesty, integrity, pride and commitment to quality and service. Join our company and be a part of our winning team! We currently have an opening for part time Reset Merchandisers.
This route covers stores in the following cities: Honolulu, Kailua, Kapolei, Mililani, Aiea, Kaneohe,
Start time: 4 AM – completion (shift typically last 4-8 hours M-F)
Pay Rate: DOE
What does a Reset Merchandiser do?
Our Reset Merchandisers update store fixtures, products and signage to mirror new design plans. Projects involve but not limited to:
- Placing and assembling store fixtures based on updated plans
- Adjusting shelves and placing products on the shelves in accordance with plan-o-grams
- Tagging products
- Installing in-store advertising & marketing materials
- Building store displays
Please take a minute to watch our job preview. Click here to watch!
What does this position offer?
- Working on a team that travels from store to store updating displays and fixtures
- Competitive Pay (varies by location)
- Medical Benefits for FT and PT employees
- On-the-job paid training
- No Weekend or Holiday work
- A National Company with advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work with major brand retailers such as Albertsons and Safeway
Are you qualified?
- Must be over the age of 18
- Have a reliable form of transportation or means of travelling to various retail locations. (Current valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance will be required if driving).
- This is a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve climbing stairs/ladders, lifting above shoulder level, stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for long periods of time.
- Enjoy working on a team to accomplish task efficiently and cooperatively.
- Basic math skills, ability to estimate quantities.
- Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc.)
- Must have valid email and phone for required communications
- Be punctual and work all scheduled hours, including overnight and early morning hours.
- Must be able to travel to all stores within route.
To Apply: www.rmsicareers.com
Apply to opportunity number: RESET06239
For Immediate Consideration Go To:
RMSI is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
183 total views, 1 today