Full-Time Front Desk Agent (Bilingual Japanese)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Where great benefits lead to a life fulfilled.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities
- Travel discounts
- Credit Union Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Counseling & Family Support
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Where each associate at Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club is offered great perks & incentives.
- Free on-site parking
- Discounts to onsite food outlets and services
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Quarterly luncheon celebrations and awards
- Company branded hats, t-shirts, sunscreen, sunglasses for outdoor associates
- Local restaurant discounts
- Discounted theme park tickets and rental cars
- Community service opportunities
Where you can make a difference.
- Interacting directly with Owners and guests from the time they arrive on property until they depart.
- Processing all guest arrivals and departures and providing accurate information about the resort and surrounding area while delivering a personalized vacation experience for each Owner and guest.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
Where your skills help you make a difference.
- Must be fluent in speaking, reading, and writing Japanese
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
- Must have great customer service skills – all our positions come into contact with guests!
Where we celebrate and cultivate connections.
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide was Recently Ranked #1 on the Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces!!
Follow us on social media!
- Instagram: @marriottvacationsworldwide
- Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Twitter: @marriottVAC
At Marriott Vacations Worldwide (MVW), we make vacation dreams come true for travelers around the world. As a leader in leisure travel, we take pride in delivering meaningful moments while having fun and growing our skills—and you can too!
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Not the right opportunity for you? Share this job with a friend or sign up for job alerts at https://careers.marriottvacationsworldwide.com/en-US/join
104 total views, 2 today