Full-Time Home Health Nurse Aide (NA)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Arcadia Home Health Services
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Voted one of the best places to work in Hawaii!
- Join our growing family!
We are seeking Nurse Aides to join our company within our Home Health Division. The positions are Part Time or Full Time (up to 40 hours per week), flexible to work within the hours of 8am-6pm various days as scheduled throughout the week and weekend.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides chore and companion services to residents, including: personal laundry, meal preparation and light housekeeping tasks
- Assists residents with personal care, such as: bathing, dressing, toileting and grooming
- Assists residents to transfer
- Operates company car or client’s car to transport client
The Successful Applicant must have:
- First Aid & CPR certifications
- Certificate of Completion from Hawaii State Approved Nurse Aide Program
- Valid State of Hawaii Driver’s license preferred and a Drivers Abstract Record indicating no moving violations (Arcadia will run the abstract when the position is offered and accepted)
- Schedule flexibility and the ability to work other times as needed and to attend mandatory training
Apply online HERE
and see all of our open positions at www.arcadia.org/jobs
The Arcadia Family of Companies is comprised of the following non-profit organizations:
Arcadia Retirement Residence
Central Union Adult Day Care and Day Health Center
Arcadia Home Health and Home Care Services
Arcadia at Home
The Arcadia Family of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
685 total views, 1 today