Full-Time Junior SalesForce Admin (Developer)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Na Ali’i is looking for a Junior Salesforce Admin (Developer) to support, develop for, and sustain the client’s instance of Salesforce CRM. Tasked by Project Lead to complete pieces of development from requirements, build consensus around objectives, clarify issues both verbally and in writing to Project Lead, and communicate with the team to ensure success of project objectives. A successful candidate will be flexible, enjoy a dynamic environment in which new ideas are welcomed, and in which success is a result of quick thinking and a focus on finding the solution with what’s available. Daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- SFDC configurations and administration.
- Customization of standard and custom objects using the Force.com platform.
- Contribute to data integration and management procedures to keep data within SFDC updated at regular intervals.
- Requirements analysis and development planning in coordination with Senior Developer and Project Manager.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality solutions in collaboration with Senior Developers.
- Work with a team of technical resources to design, develop (hands-on), and maintain workflows, taskers and associated data uploads/upcerts.
- Prepares SFDC reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends within SFDC.
- Create professional documents to communicate program elements to those outside the project.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies. Qualifications: Excellent technical skills, organizational and planning skills, excellent communication, and problem-solving skills, Problem analysis, attention to detail and accuracy, solid judgment and decision-making ability, takes initiative and is adaptable and customer service oriented. The candidate should have experience working with the following technologies:
- Salesforce Platform:
- Roles & Profiles
- Understanding Sharing Rules and Sharing Settings
- Understanding Objects within the data model
- Reports & Dashboard creation and customization
- Use of Sandboxes for prebuilds and/or testing deployments
- Field Creation
- Custom Objects
- Understanding of both Classic and Lightning UI
- Migrating Data:
- SFDC DataLoader
- Data comparisons and checks, MS Excel (Vlookups, equations, understand excel anomalies)
- Understand Object relationship data model
- Create training documentation (MS Powerpointclick-ology, desk guides, etc.)
- Suggest solutions to close process gaps
- Document process and solution
- Support Salesforce Users
- Support request though Email, Chatter, etc.
- User creation
- Complete assigned Tasks
- Assignments via JIRA
- Basic JIRA knowledge and/or navigation (not required)
- Take initiative to find where things can be improved
Education/Experience: BA/BS, preferably in Computer Science or in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM), is required (or 5 years documented experience in addition to the requirements within this description). Candidate should have 1+ years of experience with Salesforce development (force.com or salesforce.com) and 1+ years of SalesForce.com Administration experience. It is a plus if a candidate has one of the following:
- Salesforce certifications (e.g., Salesforce Platform App Builder, Salesforce Platform Developer I, and Salesforce Platform Developer II)
The Nakupuna Companies are employers of equal opportunity that are committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, ancestry, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or veteran status. To apply, please submit an application at our Careers page at www.nakupuna.com/careers
332 total views, 4 today