Full-Time Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse (L/D RN)
We are hiring for a qualified Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse (L/D RN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Benefits for L/D RN:
• Status: Full-Time
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan
The Labor & Delivery RN (L&D RN) must have the following qualifications:
• Experience: 2 years Labor & Delivery experience in acute care facility
• Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) , Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
• Licensure/Registration: Applicants must have active, current and nonrestrictive license in any State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
336 total views, 2 today