Full-Time LEAD CUSTODIAL/JANITORIAL at DHHL Kapolei
Pre-Employment Requirements: Pass Background Check, Drug Test and Post-offer Physical Exam
Lead Custodian: Department of Hawaiian Home Lands Kapolei
- Responsible for maintaining the overall neat and professional appearance, satisfactory cleanliness and sanitary condition of all floors, restrooms areas, facilities at the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands office in Kapolei, Hawaii.
- Must be comfortable with operating common custodial equipment and various powered custodial equipment such as floor buffers, auto scrubbers, wet vac, leaf blowers, etc.
- Skilled in working independently and as a team.
- Training and supervise custodial team members.
- Skilled in consistently following through with task completion/assignments.
- Enforce and ensure that all safety protocols and policies are being followed.
- Enforce and ensure that quality service standards are being provided at all times.
- Must be able to assign tasks to individuals, capitalizing on their strengths and accommodating limitations.
- Position reports to the Project Site Supervisor.
- Must be able to interact with co-workers, supervisors, managers, DHHL Kapolei Office leadership team, DHHL Kapolei Office workers and DHHL Kapolei Office customers.
- 1+ years of custodial experience.
- Experience performing custodial tasks preferred.
- Skilled in effective communication, both verbal and written.
- Must be comfortable with working with Individuals who may have disabilities (US AbilityOne / SourceAmerica project site).
- Experience in problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Must be able to use cellphone.
- Experience training and working with different types of individuals.
- Able to comply with Employment Rules and Regulations.
- Must be able to pass a post-offer background check, physical, and drug screening.
Status / Days / Hours
- Status: Full-time shift
- Days: Monday thru Friday and Saturdays as needed for periodic cleaning
- Time: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm (1/2 hour to 1-hour Unpaid Lunch-break)
- No service on Federal and State Holidays
- $12 to $16.20 per hour
- Medical & Dental coverage*
- Paid Federal and State Holidays, Sick Leave and Vacation after 1 year of continuous employment. *
61 total views, 3 today