Part-Time Licensed Massage Therapist
BHMI is looking for a high-performing Kinesiology, Exercise Science, ACT, PTA, or LMT who is eager and passionate serving others. Must have a go-getter, positive, and friendly attitude. The right candidates will have an opportunity to work with a fun and unique organization with a niche in industrial care. Not only do we work all over the island, but we are also opening a clinic on July 13th in the Kapolei Campbell Industrial Park area.
Job Type: Independent Contractor with the possibility of employee status
We want to meet you if you:
• Have a strong desire to help others
• Are highly coachable and trainable
• Pays close attention to details and quick problem-solving skills
• Are prompt and show up everywhere on time
• Possess a positive, get-it-right attitude and committed to providing exceptional kindness and service to all our clients and their employees.
• Are a good listener and able to follow directions
• Are a quick learner
• Knowledgeable on Microsoft Office, Google Drive, GSuite
• Know how to use technology on tablets, cell phones, and computers
• Work well in a team atmosphere and independent
What You’ll Experience:
• A unique approach to applying skills and techniques
• Build corporate as well as client relationships
• Work with different modalities such as the Jeanie Rub, Marc Pro Plus, and Hypervolt
• Educate on stretching and injury prevention exercises
• Working in a special niche of the industrial care
• Make a difference for hardworking men and women.
What we ask of you:
• Highly motivated individuals
• Great interpersonal skills, ability to listen, and bedside manners
• Must be able to handle both fast-paced situations as well as be productive during downtime
• Be professional around clients, staff, and management.
• Be on-time and have reliable transportation.
• Willing to document daily activity logs
• Available for weekly team calls
• Work in clinical and non-clinical settings
• Loyalty and respect towards the people you work with, work for, and the company’s intellectual property
• BS in Exercise Science, Kinesiology and/or Certified in PTA, MT, or ATC
• Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
• Must have a valid US Driver’s License
• Must have a reliable form of transportation
• Bending, reaching, climbing
• Prolonged standing
• Eye/hand coordination
• Visual concentration on equipment
Preferred but not Required Experience and Special Skills:
• Sports, performance, or fitness experience
71 total views, 4 today