Full-Time Licensed School Psychologist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Are you looking for the opportunity to help children succeed both in school and beyond? Look no further! We are currently expanding our team of Licensed School Psychologists in the Honolulu, HI area and have an incredible full-time opportunity available in a K-12 school program. For additional information, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-892-0640 to speak with a dedicated Career Services Manager.
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation’s most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
- Proficiency to conduct psycho-educational evaluations of school-aged children identified or suspected of having learning or behavioral disabilities, and to develop reports on findings
- Provide psychological counseling to students, parents and staff, and as needed make referral to appropriate community resources
- Observe pupils in classrooms and other school settings
- Serves as member of the IEP team for students with psychological concerns
- Facilitate goals and objectives per child’s educational plan
- Administer and evaluate standard psychological tests to assess the intellectual, educational, emotional, social and behavioral development of referred students, if needed
- Maintain appropriate records
- Work in coordination with school personnel and parents to develop appropriate programs for eligible students
- Ability to effectively communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents
- Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
- Appropriate State licensure or ability to obtain required licensure
- Experience working in school programs or with pediatric populations is preferred
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match)
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- Unparalleled mentoring and support
- Many More!
203 total views, 1 today