Part-Time Line Cook
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Rokaru Shabu Shabu is seeking a part time line/prep cooks to join our team. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced & team-oriented environment, have a positive attitude, and be proud to represent Rokaru with the food they serve!
- Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes, including washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meats, etc.
- Arrange and garnish dishes.
- Maintain a clean kitchen environment, including executing dishwashing and cleaning back of house after each shift.
- Complete simple paperwork including creating prep lists and verifying invoices from deliveries.
- Prior experience in food preparations or culinary schooling is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Able to read, write, speak, and comprehend the English language clearly and effectively.
- Able to perform simple math calculations and understand units and measurements.
- Able to lift items up to 50lbs and stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to communicate effectively to all levels of team members and take direct orders from other workers.
- Dependable and punctual
- Flexible schedule is a plus
94 total views, 2 today