Internship Marketing and Social Media Intern
We’re seeking a talented marketing intern to join our team. We need help managing engagement campaigns with our current users and supporting sales by generating leads through promoted social media posts and ads.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Maintaining our social media presence for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Email engagement campaigns with opted-in lists of current and potential users
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing/proofing marketing copy
- Working in Adobe Creative Cloud to make/update creative assets
- Working in a CRM and email marketing platform to manage email campaigns and lists
- Working in Facebook creator studio to schedule organic posts for several lines of business
- Working in Facebook/Instagram ad center to promote select posts
- Working in LinkedIn and Twitter to create organic and promoted posts
- Working in WordPress or other landing page platforms to create landing pages for email/social media campaigns
- Working in Google Ads to create display ad and keyword/search campaigns
Who we’re looking for:
- College student majoring in marketing or graphic design
- Strong writing skills or a good eye for design. If both, even better.
- Someone who can quickly learn how to use online platforms such as the ones mentioned above
Who you’ll be working for:
- You’ll report to the COO or Bio Health Management, Inc, a company with two lines of business operating in the sports medicine industry with a special niche in industrial care. Since much of our communication is targeted to industrial workers, middle management, and some C-Level targes, we’ve come to rely on our interns to keep our messaging fresh. We look forward to your input, and in return deliver a real-life experience in the wonderful world of injury prevention and unique applications of caring for people!
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Hours: Part-Time (approximately 20 hours per week)
74 total views, 4 today