Full-Time Mitigation Technician Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Mitigation Technician Assistant – Full Time (Oahu)
We are a local, family-owned restoration company looking to expand our team to serve people on Oahu who have experienced property damage in their homes and businesses. We provide drying, removal, and cleaning services when properties have been impacted by water, fire, mold, and biohazard. We love helping others and look forward to adding individuals to our team who enjoy helping others too!
The right person for the Mitigation Technician Assistant position has the following characteristics:
– Professionalism & excellent customer service skills
– Desire to grow & open to learning
– Initiative and takes responsibility
– Good communication skills
– Ability to work well individually and on a team
*No experience necessary – training provided.*
– Starting pay is $14/hr with bonus opportunities
– Advancement opportunities available
– Medical and dental coverage
– Paid time off – vacation, holidays, sick leave
– Free parking
– Meaningful work – you will make a difference!
– Work under the direction of Lead Technicians and Production Manager
– Water extraction and set up drying equipment
– Mold/sewage removal and cleaning
– Fire/smoke damage cleaning
– Biohazard remediation
– Complete detailed documentation and take photos
– Clean vehicles and shop
– Wear personal protective equipment for safety during hazardous situations
Please only apply if you meet the following REQUIREMENTS:
– Valid driver’s license
– Reliable transportation
– Willing to work on-call, after hours rotation
– Ability to lift 50 lbs
– Pass background check and drug testing
If the above describes who you are and what you are looking for, we would love for you to apply. Please email your resume and/or contact information to PuroHR808@gmail.com. Thank you!
272 total views, 1 today