Full-Time Mother/Baby Registered Nurse RN
At Matrix Providers – You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a civilian Maternal/Newborn/Postpartum Registered Nurse RN to join our team of professionals, providing health care to our veterans and their families at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii.
80 hours/biweekly (8,10, and 12-hour schedules) (30-minute break with two 15-minute breaks daily)
- Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan
The Maternal/Newborn/Postpartum Registered Nurse (RN) must have the following qualifications:
• Must have Mother/Baby experience
• Minimum of one year of bedside experience within the last three years, caring for patients in an ambulatory and/or acute care setting as a Registered Nurse
• Current, unencumbered RN license from any state or territory of the United States
• Graduate of a nursing program accredited by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing or the National League for Nursing
• International nurse graduate must possess valid certification for Full Education Course-by-Course Report by the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Schools
• Maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) by the AHA
• Be able to interpret and intervene cardiac rhythms to include recognizing lethal rhythms and their implications (CCU, PCU, Medical Telemetry units to include those on remote telemetry, Emergency Room, PACU)
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please visit our website.
870 total views, 2 today