Freelance Document Solutions Consultant
Document Solutions Specialist – to sell MPS (Managed Print Services), Large & Small Format Graphics (RIOT Color), Document Management Software (Skysite Projects), Archive Information Management (Skysite Archives), Building Information Modeling (BIM), Reprographic Services.
Document SolutionsSpecialistsare outside sales representatives who focus on expanding the sales ofall products and services listed above.Document Solution Specialistsdrive new business growth byscheduling presentationswith new prospects as well as our existing clients with the goal ofclosing salesor expanding the solutions already in place.
JobDuties of theDocument Solutions Specialist:
- Identifies development potential in accounts by studying current business metrics; interviewing key customer contacts, uncoveringand presenting additional newbusiness opportunities.
- Utilizessalesforce.comon a daily basis tomanagethe sales pipeline and closeopportunities consistently in all products assigned.
- Initiates and follows sales process by understanding client’s business drivers, building relationships; qualifying potentialopportunities; presenting and closing business. Is able to close business by overcoming objections.
- Is responsible for building and managing an active pipeline of opportunities within assigned territory.
- Is able to prepare and present to all levels within client organization.
- Interacts with sales leadership andoperational leadersto develop sales strategies that win new business.
- Understands the ARC Document Solution’s Value Proposition and competitive advantageswith the ability to deliver it formally to clients.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;training sessions;reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in industry events and organizations.
- Understands components of margin and manages to maximize profitability.
- Performs position expectations as detailed in the ARC Standards of Performance document for this position.
Skills/Qualifications:Prospecting, cold calling, use ofsalesforce.som, collaborative, consultative, managing pipeline,innovative,positive,customer focused, organized and self-motivated.Exhibits professional demeanor and is an effective verbal and written communicator.
Education:Prefer aBachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
59 total views, 2 today