Full-Time Outside Sales Rep.- Document Solutions
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Document Solutions Specialist (Outside Sales) for Oahu, HI – to sell MPS (Managed Print Services), Large & Small Format Graphics (RIOT Color), Document Management Software (Skysite Projects), Archive Information Management (Skysite Archives), Building Information Modeling (BIM), Reprographic Services.
Document Solutions Specialists are outside sales representatives who focus on expanding the sales of all products and services listed above. Document Solution Specialists drive new business growth by scheduling presentations with new prospects as well as our existing clients with the goal of closing sales or expanding the solutions already in place.
What you get to do:
- Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business metrics; interviewing key customer contacts, uncovering and presenting additional new business opportunities.
- Utilize Hubspot CRM on a daily basis to manage the sales pipeline and close opportunities consistently in all products assigned.
- Initiate and follow sales process by understanding client’s business drivers, building relationships; qualifying potential opportunities; presenting and closing business. Is able to close business by overcoming objections.
- Build and manage an active pipeline of opportunities within assigned territory.
- Prepare and present ARC solutions to all levels within client organization.
- Interact with sales leadership and operational leaders to develop sales strategies that win new business.
- Learn and understand ARC’s Document Solution’s Value Proposition and competitive advantages with the ability to deliver it formally to clients.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; training sessions; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in industry events and organizations.
- Understand the components of margin and manage accounts to maximize profitability.
- Performs position expectations as detailed in the ARC Standards of Performance document for this position.
These are what will help you succeed:
Prospecting, cold calling, use of a CRM tool, collaborative, consultative, managing pipeline, innovative, positive, customer focus, organized and self-motivated. Exhibit a professional demeanor and be an effective verbal and written communicator.
We prefer a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent Company support and resources
- Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- A management team that supports you and want to see you be successful
- Culture of caring for our employees
- Excellent opportunity to learn all about the Managed Print Service industry working with the largest commercial digital printing company in the country
We have Great Cultural Fit:
We are one team, one company. We are blessed with an outstanding culture and maintaining this is something very important to all of us. The right candidate can succeed in a team environment.
ARC Document Solutions, LLC (NYSE: ARC) provides technology and services to businesses of all types, with a focus on the architectural, engineering and construction industry, in thousands of customer locations nationwide, 170 worldwide service centers, and secure document storage in the cloud. Find out more at www.e-arc.com.
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
79 total views, 1 today