Full-Time Plumbing & HVAC Design-Engineer, PE in Honolulu, HI
Great Job Opportunity!
Plumbing & HVAC Design-Engineer, PE in Honolulu, HI
This is a permanent, full time job offering a great salary and benefits package as well as career growth opportunities.
- Lead Mechanical design engineering efforts on multiple medium and large commercial plumbing and HVAC projects
- Complete engineering calculations/analyses, design drawings and engineering reports
- Develop value engineering strategies for upcoming projects
- Attend project meetings and perform field walk throughs
- Train junior engineers
- Assist with engineering design project planning (i.e., conceptual design through construction drawing development)
- Complete code-required energy compliance and LEED documentation
- Conduct engineering calculations, energy analysis, economic analysis, selection and layout of equipment, and duct & piping system design for HVAC, Plumbing, and other building systems
- Assist with coordination of design and installation with Project Management, Construction and Service departments, Controls, and other trade partners.
- Assist with project execution, site surveys, trade coordination, scheduling, document management and problem solving
- 6 to 12 years of experience working as a Design Engineer for a commercial mechanical construction company
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering
- PE License
- Advanced AutoCAD, Revit, and other Design & BIM software
- Local and stable work history
328 total views, 3 today