Full-Time Print Production Operator – Large Format Color
These are what we are looking for in your background:
* Minimum (2) years’ experience in large-format production
* Knowledgeable in the movement of materials through the manufacturing process
* Background in Onyx or Fiery Software
* Adobe Suite software knowledge
* Must be able to use and read a standard tape measure
* Exceptional math skills & creative problem solving
* Ability to report to work as scheduled to support business operations
* Ability to hand-cut material with a cutting blade or vertical saw
* Ability to take on occasional late night and/or weekend work
* GED or High School graduation
Print Production Operator – Large Format Color
Location: Honolulu, HI
ARC Document Solutions is seeking an experienced Print Production Operator for our Large Format Color Dept. In this position, you will receive and process wide-format print work utilizing large format color printers. If you have a background in large format digital printing, then this might be a job for you. This is a hands-on role and will require expert knowledge of large format equipment- including techniques for the pre-press, printing, cutting, finishing, and installation.
These are the exciting things you get to do:
o Receive, process, and maintain orders for wide format printers to perform color print services and prioritize work assignments based on customer needs, workload, and machine capabilities. Print proofs for sign-off.
o Study production schedule. Estimate hour requirements for completion of job assignments. Inform the Manager of any requests that can’t be met. Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules.
o Make suggestions regarding paper, binding, productivity and color workflow options.
o Process PDF, and graphics files that come in e-mail, delivery, walk-in, or other methods.
o Ensure the required resources are available to complete the job (media, fonts, graphics, etc.).
o Evaluate output and make adjustments to obtain the desired level of image quality.
o Troubleshoot problems that occur during job submission or the printing process.
o Address problematic orders and customer complaints.
o Inspect finished work for sharpness, the density of line, position, count, and sizes.
o Minor maintenance functions include cleaning, replenishing consumables, replacing filters, and waste containers.
o Provide good customer service to maintain current accounts and enhance the company’s image.
o Process, comprehend and follow detailed written and verbal instructions.
o Gather, organize, and wrap completed work for delivery to customers or the next department.
o Report mechanical failure to the Production Manager or Branch Manager.
o Work overtime when necessary. Overtime is a condition of employment.
This is what we are offering:
- Excellent Company support and resources
- Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan giving you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% BELOW street value
- A management team that supports you and want to see you be successful
- Culture of caring for our employees
We have Great Cultural Fit:
We are one team, one company. We are blessed with an outstanding culture and maintaining this is something very important to all of us. The right candidate can succeed in a team environment.
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
71 total views, 4 today