Full-Time Programs Coordinator
The Arcadia Family of Companies
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Provides long standing tradition of personalized care in a safe, stimulating environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Join our growing family!
We are seeking an entry-level Programs Coordinator to join our Programs Department at the 15 Craigside Retirement Residence. The position is Full Time (40 hours per week ) and the successful applicant must be flexible to work day and evening shifts as needed for events throughout the week and weekend.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists the Programs Manager with developing, implementing, and coordinating programs and weekly events for independent and assisted living residents in the Community.
- Facilitates scheduled activities as exercises, games, excursions, musical and cultural programs, and lectures
- Coordinates special outings such as excursions, luncheons, or sightseeing
- Designs and distributes flyers and newsletters
- Develops rapport with entertainers, speakers, and visitors
The Successful Applicant must have:
- Strong communication skills, especially in public speaking
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, includes, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ability to multitask and work independently
- Attention to detail
- The flexibility to work various days/shifts as scheduled throughout the week AND weekend
(We do not accept resumes for open positions, so please complete the applications process to be considered for this opening)
The Arcadia Family of Companies is comprised of the following non-profit organizations:
Arcadia Retirement Residence
Central Union Adult Day Care and Day Health Center
Arcadia Home Health and Home Care Services
Arcadia at Home
Equal Opportunity Employer
477 total views, 1 today