Freelance Progressive Care Registered Nurse (PCU RN)
At Matrix Providers – You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring a civilian Progressive Care Registered Nurse (PCU RN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Tripler Army Medical Center in breathtaking Honolulu, HI.
• Schedule: Full Time
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental and vision plans, 401k
• Paid time-off and holidays
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The CCU/Progressive Care (CCU RN) must have the following qualifications:
• Critical Care Nurse – minimum of one year experience within the last three years in a critical care area of four or more beds as a registered nurse
• Graduate of a nursing program accredited by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing or the National League for Nursing
• Current, unencumbered RN license from any state or territory of the United States
• Have and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) by the American Heart Association
• Have and maintain current certification in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
• Critical Care Unit Certification. A hands-on checklist will be completed during the orientation. To remain a contract nurse under this contract an employee must demonstrate competence to the head nurse in rhythm recognition during the first week of performance. Contractors must have a passing score of 80% of the Basic Knowledge Assessment Test for ICU in the first week of performance.
• Successful completion of certification for the following tasks:
• Critical Care Medications (monitor, mix in emergency situations, administer/titrate) • Dysrhythmia Recognition • Moderate Sedation • Arterial Blood Gas Sampling and Interpretation Hemodynamic Pressure Interpretation • Assists with Synchronized Cardioversion • Apply noninvasive external pacemaker • Perform emergency defibrillation; Demonstrate use and operation of defibrillator; perform as a member of the code team • Administer thrombolytic agents; i.e. cathflo • Perform the Postoperative Recovery and discharge within established criteria • Draw blood from invasive monitoring lines; Care and maintenance of central lines • Assists with Procedures • Obtain Hemodynamic variables • Provide intensive nursing care to critically ill patients of all ages with medical and/or surgical problems and/or Infectious Disease related problems • Administer prescribed medications to include multiple medication drips and intravenous push drugs • Care for patients on ventilators • Operate hemodynamic equipment safely and effectively
• Current and active license in any of the United States (No Hawaii License required)
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
216 total views, 1 today