Freelance Progressive Care Registered Nurse (PCU RN)
We are hiring a civilian Progressive Care Registered Nurse (PCU RN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Tripler Army Medical Center in breathtaking Honolulu, HI.
• Schedule: Full Time
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan
The PCU/Progressive Care (PCU RN) must have the following qualifications:
• Minimum of one year experience within the last three years in a critical care area of four or more beds as a registered nurse
• Graduate of a nursing program accredited by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing or the National League for Nursing
• Current, unencumbered RN license from any state or territory of the United States
• Have and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) by the American Heart Association
• Have and maintain current certification in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
726 total views, 3 today