Full-Time Project Coordinator
Bowers + Kubota Consulting is a full-service construction and project management firm with A-E design services. We work with leading organizations, often in highly structured and regulated operations, to tackle their most difficult and unique management challenges.
Listed as a National and Local Best Place to Work, Bowers + Kubota Consulting is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator initiates the construction project and works closely with the construction management. This position may require some experience with both oversight of construction projects from the office, some field experience in determining work scope, and some familiarity with construction activities.
- Minimum High School diploma. Bachelor’s degree would be beneficial.
- 0-5 years of construction-related experience.
- Knowledge of construction activities, methods and safety standards a plus.
- Able to read and interpret plan drawings, specifications and work scope a plus.
- Knowledgeable in use of computers and software, Microsoft Suites, Bluebeam, iPads, tablets, and digital cameras.
- Basic math skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Good problem solving/analysis skills.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and written.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to work outside occasionally in environmental, and sometimes hazardous conditions (i.e., climbing ladders to inspect roofs).
- Ability to work outside with increased noise levels.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and conditions that are associated with construction projects.
- Positive service-oriented attitude toward the firm, our employees, and the clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Record and file necessary records pertaining to construction progress including daily reports, construction documents, photo records, and final documentation.
- Assist in the review of contractor progress payments.
- Provide field support services for submittals, RFIs, and requests for contract change orders.
- Provide notification of any observed non-conformance to supervisor.
- Document and develop reports of on-site observations, non-conformances, and inspections of construction activities with photographic records and entry into computer systems.
- Document change order work in the field.
- Document labor, material, and equipment for modification work.
- Working as a part of a team, developing and nurturing relationships, for results.
- Monitor the contractor’s quality control activities, including contractor’s materials, satisfactory work quality, and safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
37 total views, 4 today