Full-Time Project Coordinator- Hawaii
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Assessment Program at AIR is a well regarded organization that is growing rapidly. We focus on providing our clients with customized assessments that not only measure student achievement against state standards, but also provide meaningful score reports that can help students, parents, and educators address any areas of student weakness. Our environment is fast-paced and we seek individuals who are willing to roll up their sleeves to produce high quality work in a timely manner.
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator in Honolulu, HI.
• Serve as a liaison between AIR and the HI State Department of Education(HIDOE)
• Assistance with program management logistics
• Communicate directly with and visit schools
• Support the computer based statewide testing program by addressing questions from the field
• Communicate project progress and needs to senior management
• Work on moderately complex assignments under indirect supervision
• Organize and contribute to tasks and projects as directed
• Collect, compile, validate, and analyze qualitative data and trends using standard practices and techniques (additional quantitative analysis skills a plus)
• Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or related fields, Master’s degree preferred
• 2-4 years of relevant work experience
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Experience working in the educational community preferred
• Ability to work independently on detailed assignments
• Experience with MS Office applications strongly preferred
87 total views, 1 today