Medical receptionist for Ophthalmic practice
Busy retina practice in (downtown) Honolulu looking for an experienced front desk assistant to join our team.
- Answering phones, verify health insurance information and eligibility.
- Collecting co-pays, scheduling patient appointments, managing the schedule and scanning/mailing/faxing reports.
- Getting prior-authorizations, referrals for office visit, testing, and procedures.
- Cross training in billing that includes entering patient payments, insurance payments, and following up on insurance denials.
- Previous experience in an ophthalmic office is preferable.
- Energetic, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, flexible with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A great personality and positive attitude.
- Willing to be a team player is a requirement.
- Akamai and EHR experience a plus.
- Minimum typing speed: 45 wpm
The right candidate is personable, outgoing, is able to work in a fast paced environment, has strong customer service skills, and is able to work both independently and as a team member.
Please submit resume along with 3 professional references for consideration.
Hours: M-F (8:00 -4:30 p.m.), 1 Saturday a month (8:00 -12pm)
Excellent benefit package including: medical insurance, paid holidays, parking and retirement plan.
58 total views, 1 today