Full-Time Registered Nurse PICU RN
At Matrix Providers – You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring a Pediatric Intensive Care Registered Nurse (PICU RN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, HI.
Benefits of PICU RN:
• Status: Full-Time
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan
The PICU RN must have the following qualifications:
• Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) Nurse – minimum of three years of experience as a registered nurse with at least one year of PICU experience as a registered nurse
• One year of experience must have occurred within the last three years
• Must be a graduate of a nursing program accredited by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing or the National League for Nursing
• If candidate is an international nurse graduate from jurisdictions other than the U.S., must possess a valid certification for Full Education Course-by-Course Report by the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Schools
• Current, unencumbered RN license from any state or territory of the United States
• Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) by the American Heart Association (Certification must include hands-on-training. Online certification is unacceptable)
• Current certification in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS). Online certification is not accepted.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
116 total views, 2 today