Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN), Surgical Ambulatory Care (SAC)
We are hiring for a civilian Registered Nurse (RN), Surgical Ambulatory Care (SAC) to join our team of professionals, providing health care to our veterans and their families at Tripler Army Medical Center in Hawaii.
• Monday through Friday, 5am-7pm (8 hour shifts)
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan
The RN must have the following qualifications:
• 1 one year SAC experience within last 3 three years
• Active unrestricted license in one of the fifty states
• BLS/ACLS certification
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
82 total views, 1 today