Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN), Surgical Ambulatory Care (SAC)
At Matrix Providers – You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a civilian Registered Nurse (RN), Surgical Ambulatory Care (SAC) to join our team of professionals, providing health care to our veterans and their families at Tripler Army Medical Center in Hawaii.
• Monday through Friday, 5am-7pm (8 hour shifts)
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental and vision plans, 401k
• Paid time-off and holidays
The RN must have the following qualifications:
• 1 one year SAC experience within last 3 three years
• Active unrestricted license in one of the fifty states
• BLS/ACLS certifications
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, candidates must be able to provide documentation to verify U.S. citizenship
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
84 total views, 1 today