Full-Time Representative Payee I
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Ensures the highest level of service to all Representative Payee (Rep Payee) consumers, consistent to the overall purpose of the company and the Social Security Administration. To comply with company code of ethics, confidentiality practices, HIPAA, safety and all policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma. Associate Degree preferred.
- 1 1/2 yrs of experience working in the human services field.
- 1 1/2 yrs of accounting or bookkeeping experience.
- Ability to type 50wpm and ability to use 10-key by touch.
- Working knowledge of Windows computer programs including database programs such as Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure and with a variety of people.
- Valid Drivers license, clean traffic abstract, and willingness to use a properly insured vehicle.
- TB Clearance, First Aid/CPR/CPI certified.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
23 total views, 1 today