Full-Time Retail Sales Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Position: Retail Sales Consultant
Opening: Full Time and Part Time
Hourly Rate: $12-$14 depending on experience plus commission
Language: English and Japanese
Location: 1224 Kalakaua Ave Honolulu, HI 96815
Something Borrowed Wedding Hawaii (SBW) is a wedding dress and suits rental company tailored to destination wedding and photoshoot outfit rental. SBW business model is simple, 3 simple steps (rent-wear-return) to ensure that couples have access to quality wedding dresses and suits without having to carry them in their flight into the island.
The Retail Sales Consultant is responsible for all aspects of the sales and customer experience.
To be successful in this role, the Sales Retail Consultant requires to be bilingual Japanese/English (85% customer market is Japanese tourist), preferred prior wedding sales consultant experience and have a positive customer-ready focus while delivering a world-class experience adapting to customer culture.
The Retail Sales Consultant is expected to engage and coordinate services with affiliated vendors to provide and achieve the customer needs.
In addition, the Retail Sales Consultant will contribute to a healthy culture by working well with and demonstrating respect for colleagues at all levels and consistently contribute to a positive and harassment free work environment.
- Actively engage in in-person and/or virtual retail sales consultations with customer
- Build a relationship with your customer from greeting through post-sale contact. Excellent communication skills
- Be able to provide suggestion on wedding attire to complete the sale to meet sales volume metric goal while maintaining an above average quality of sale integrity
- Be able to accurately fit the customer and provide recommendations for alterations. Coordinate tailoring with affiliated vendor.
- Actively participate in store marketing campaigns including maintaining of social media accounts post and responding to contact inquiries
- Coordinate with affiliated vendor for services needed for the customer, the store and be liaison with Japan vendors
- Assist in inventory management, receiving shipments, putting away new merchandise, maintaining a clean, neat, and organized store based on our merchandising to sell standards.
- Assist with visually merchandising the store, including periodical stock count and document damaged or missing product to management.
- Operate a computer, tablet, cell phone and cash register.
- Covid-19 safety sanitizations of commonly used area and seating (wipe/clean as used)
- Bend, twist, and squat to locate and pick up merchandise located at ground level and to assist customers put on shoes, dresses, suits, and accessories; fine manipulation with both hands, bend down and crouch to mark for alterations. Climb a ladder to reach merchandise and or supplies located above shoulder level. Lifting to 25lbs.
- Lift arms and reach over the head to hang or take merchandise off racks or place on customer. Including folding merchandise to wrap customer purchases.
- Stand and walk for the majority of work shift, five or sometimes six days per week (depending on your schedule).
65 total views, 1 today