Full-Time Sales Engineer
Position: Sales Engineer
With over 25 years of experience, MAPCO is committed to providing quality HVAC products to its customers. Our customers range from mechanical contractors, building maintenance departments, hotels, hospitals and individual home owners. We pride ourselves on customer service and work with our customers to provide cool, clean air.
MAPCO is looking to hire a sales engineer to work alongside our sales engineering department. We are a small company with flexibility and a lot of room for growth.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred, but will consider other engineering fields and equivalent job experience.
- Strong computer and customer service skills
- Excellent time management & organization skills with the ability to meet required deadlines.
- Ability to read mechanical plans and specs
- Prepare pricing/quotes for bidding, pre-qualification letters, submittals and OM manuals
- Sales and technical support calls, emails and visits with consulting engineers, contractors, & vendors.
- Willingness to travel to attend training meetings and conferences (pending COVID regulations/concerns)
- Inventory management and purchasing
We offer a full benefits package which include: employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage, flex spending plan, personal time off, holiday pay, 401k retirement plan with company contribution. Salary is negotiable.
81 total views, 3 today