Full-Time SharePoint Developer
We are seeking a SharePoint Developer in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. Please review detailed job description given below
- Participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the SharePoint application, such as user interface, middle-tier business components, database layer.
- Participate and assist in design, development, implementation, and maintenance of SharePoint business applications.
- Determine the most suitable presentation method, visual elements, and programmatic objects that meet design and business objectives.
- Maintain flexibility to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Plan and execute appropriate unit and integration tests that ensure maximum core liability and minimal defects.
- Proactively communicate and enforce best practice coding standards.
- Effectively communicate with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Communicate with all levels of technical and business resources.
- Participate with customer in design reviews and technical briefings.
- Developer work includes assisting in project development, defining technical requirements and developing solutions.
- Provide on-going support for applications.
- Plan and assist software version upgrade releases; troubleshoot and debug web based applications.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of related work as a SharePoint Developer; in the hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications specifically experience with SharePoint Technologies (Windows SharePoint Services, Office SharePoint Server 2013, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Business Data Catalog and Web Services) in a variety of business environments.
- Bachelor’s degree/Certificate/Diploma or equivalent would be an asset.
- Comprehensive understanding and in-depth knowledge of the functionality and features of SharePoint (2013, 2016).
- Solutions that access external data by using Business Connectivity Services.
- Experience of building and maintaining application using object oriented methodology.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of project life cycles.
- Ability to work in a team environment
57 total views, 1 today