Full-Time Sonar Technician-Operations Research Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
McLaughlin Research Corporation has provided the US government with multi-disciplined engineering and technical support solutions since 1947. Our prime contractor experience has been acquired through more than 75 major Navy IDIQ contracts and over 50 Naval Sea Systems Command SeaPort task orders for service.
We are seeking an Operations Research Analyst (Sonar Technician) to support CSSQT and DT/IT/OT testing of U.S Navy and FMS ships in Oahu Hawaii. This is a full-time position that requires occasional travel.
- Provide support in planning tests to evaluate equipment performance, determine system test requirements specific to scheduled test ship configurations and baselines.
- Support T&E execution which includes test, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, data collection and reporting of USW Combat System performance utilizing established and approved Navy procedures.
- Serve as a member of the shipboard USW Combat System test team as the subject matter expert on the equipment assigned to oversee scheduled system tests, record, document and report results in a format and structure consistent with test plan.
- Observe and support the execution of live fire test events to ensure events are conducted in a safe manner.
- Support data analysis, evaluation of system test results, assist in the preparation of the final report with respect to finding, conclusions and recommendations for their assigned areas.
- Provide System Engineering support by reviewing existing T&E processes and procedures with the goal of continuous improvement as well as planning for future requirements, data collection, data analysis, and reporting methodologies to improve effectiveness and efficiency, lowering cost and/or modifying processes to seek a new desired end state.
- Security Clearance: Active Secret
- S. Navy schools for combat system operator and maintenance or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years active duty U.S. Navy experience or 10 years civilian employment in U.S. Navy Shipyards, Warfare Centers or Defense Contractor working on U.S. Navy Anti-Submarine Warfare combat systems operations and tactics..
Please visit our website to apply at:
174 total views, 1 today