Part-Time Tutor Nanny
Looking for nanny/tutors to help parents navigate at-home learning and/or childcare. This is a hybrid role that we are navigating through the COVID-19 pandemic. Will need some flexibility as we get started. Must be reliable and have own transportation. MUST BE PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- At-home childcare (including some light housekeeping / child meal prep)
- Tutoring and Virtual School assistance depending on the need of the child.
- Act as a mentor and role model for each child you work with.
- Carefully research and propose age appropriate local activities and resources.
- Willing to work collaboratively with parents and assist with developmental milestones.
Will require full background check.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email give us one sentence on why you would be the perfect candidate for this role.
- Experienced with 2+ children in a private home domestic setting.
- Experienced working with children – camp counselor, peer tutor, babysitter – is preferred.
- Tutoring experience is highly recommended.
- High School Degree or GED required, preferred Bachelor’s degree.
Job Type: Part-time, potential to go to full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $20.00 /hour
82 total views, 1 today