We are looking for our next great Utility employee for our Zippy’s restaurant location in Kahala. As a Utility employee, you are one of the first smiles when guests visit our store. Utility workers are in charge of ensuring guest satisfaction, maintaining a high degree of cleanliness, and safety throughout the premises especially areas exposed to guests. This position is also responsible for the sanitation of all equipment, utensils, dishes, and containers used in the preparation and serving of food.
The Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
- Cleans the customer dining area, parking lot, restrooms and surrounding areas to ensure safety and sanitary conditions are met at all times through wiping, sweeping, scrubbing, and utilizing power equipment (floor scrubber, wet vac, etc.) to clean the restaurant interior.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary work and guest area through constant cleaning, organizing, and replenishing of necessary items. Empties all trash containers. Washes and scrubs the containers as needed.
- Scrubs pots, pans, and cooking utensils, washes china and utensils in a dish-washing machine, and replenishes workstations with clean and usable items to ensure work efficiencies.
- Stocks delivered items and rotates items accordingly.
- Assists servers by bussing tables when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Negative tuberculosis (TB) skin test within 12 months of the date of hire OR Dated/Issued at the age of 16 or older
- Pass a drug screening test
- Meet assigned shift requirements
- Regularly push, pull, and carry objects; Stand and walk for at least 6-8 hours
- Reach shoulder level and below waist constantly, and above the head occasionally
- Good understanding and comprehension of the English language.
- Basic Math and writing skills
- High School Diploma or G.E.D preferred
- Works in a variety of temperatures ranging from 0 – 95 degrees or more.
- Frequently exposed to chemicals.
- Previous custodial experience preferred.
37 total views, 2 today