Full-Time Vocational Support Mentor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Vocational Support Mentors report directly to the Program Manager and are responsible for the delivery of quality training, services and assistance, with a special emphasis in community integration and independence acquisition, to referred adults with developmental disabilities that are behaviorally challenged and/or dual diagnosed.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint clearance and standard criminal record check.
- Must be able to complete a standard physical.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be physically and mentally fit to work with individuals who can be potentially harmful to themselves and/or others.
Please email a resume and qualified applicants will be contacted.
167 total views, 2 today