Full-Time Vocational Support Mentor
Vocational Support Mentors report directly to the Program Manager and are responsible for the delivery of quality training, services and assistance, with a special emphasis in community integration and independence acquisition, to referred adults with developmental disabilities that are behaviorally challenged and/or dual diagnosed.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint clearance and standard criminal record check.
- Must be able to complete a standard physical.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be physically and mentally fit to work with individuals who can be potentially harmful to themselves and/or others.
Please email a resume and qualified applicants will be contacted.
47 total views, 1 today