Full-Time Webmaster – Web Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Na Ali’i is looking for a high performing Webmaster – Web Developer to focus on maintaining a secure website development environment while providing web content design and updates in support of a federal agency’s public-facing websites.
Job Duties Include:
- Manage, administer, and develop functionality of client’s websites
- Respond, assess, and implement client change requests
- Implement and document Security Technical Guide requirements
- Create website designs and custom SharePoint web parts and configuration
- Support SQL and Oracle security patches applied to databases
- Assess and grant user environment permissions and assist in training
Education and Experience: This position requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. 4+ years of web development experience. Knowledge of SharePoint is helpful.
Military Installation Access: This position resides on a military installation. Must be able to qualify for and obtain a base access pass (successful pass of background check).
Clearance Requirements: This position requires a minimum of an active Secret security clearance.
Na Ali`i Is Proud to Be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
109 total views, 1 today