Part-Time Wellness Trainer
Wellness Trainer -Great Benefits!!
The Arcadia Family of Companies
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Voted one of the best places to work in Hawaii!
- Join our growing family!
We are seeking a Wellness Trainer to join our team! The position is Part Time (30-35 hours per week) and the selected applicant must be flexible to work various days as scheduled throughout the week and weekend at the Arcadia Retirement Residence, the 15 Craigside Retirement Residence, and/or in the private homes of Arcadia at Home members.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists in planning, organizing, and directing medically approved programs for residents in the Wellness Center
- Leads and organizes aquatic and dry land activities that occur in the pool and exercise areas
- Instructs residents in the correct use of all exercise equipment, and provides support for balance on and off equipment and in and out of the pool
- Takes pool duties when scheduled and also assists in transporting residents to and from the Health Care Center, and exercising with residents in their rooms
- Travels within the Honolulu service area to work with Arcadia at Home members
The Successful Applicant must have:
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. (previous experience with seniors preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, includes, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Current CPR certification required upon hire
- Current Driver’s License
- Flexibility to work other times as needed and to attend mandatory training
The Arcadia Family of Companies is comprised of the following non-profit organizations:
Arcadia Retirement Residence
Central Union Adult Day Care and Day Health Center
Kilohana Senior Enrichment Center
Arcadia Home Health and Home Care Services
Arcadia at Home
The Arcadia Family of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
307 total views, 1 today