Freelance Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We are hiring for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Tripler Army – Warrior Ohana Medical Clinic in Honolulu, Hawaii.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm 8 Hour Shifts
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have the following qualifications:
• Minimum: One Year of LPN Acute or Ambulatory Experience within last 3 years, caring for patients in an ambulatory and/or acute care setting as a LPN
• Graduate of a nationally accredited or State approved practical nursing program
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Licensure/Registration: Applicants must have active, current and nonrestrictive license in any State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
41 total views, 2 today